Remember how I asked people to write in after my last post (on the Iris Krasnow piece) and let me know how often they thought about divorcing their spouses? Well, a few women wrote to say that they don’t think about divorce nearly as often as they did when their children were babies (and when […]
Tag Archives | Brad Wilcox
- How Resentment Kills a Marriage (and 5 Ways You Can Kill Your Resentment) May 18, 2012
- Retrain Your Brain in Just 3 Minutes a Day February 16, 2012
- How Do You Know When It’s Time to Give Up? December 5, 2013
- The Root of Our Troubles–and What We Can Do About it April 2, 2013
- The Sex-Starved Marriage (and How to Fix it) August 16, 2014
- 9 Steps Now Available in Paperback (plus a FREE gift if you act fast!) July 14, 2015
- A Hacker’s Guide to Better Communication July 8, 2015
- What to Do When Your Spouse is Acting Up? Try This June 11, 2015
- How to Use Your Introvert or Extrovert-ed Self to Your Advantage May 27, 2015
- What are You Avoiding, and Why? April 28, 2015
- Tanja: Wow, Fooled, that sounds intense! I'm glad you we...
- Fooled For Years: Regarding couples divorcing after 30 or 40 years. ...
- Tanja: Jason, I don't think it's for me or anyone else...
- Jason: This is very close to my situation and other thing...
- Nicole: I feel resentment for my husband and I know he fee...
acceptance All Children Flourishing anger anxiety Ayelet Waldman Boulder boundaries clutter compassion David Code death divorce expectations extended family extrovert fighting forgiveness Gabriel Hold Me Tight house remodel Howard Glasser Igniting the Greatness of Our Children in-laws introvert Iris Krasnow John Gottman Kate Braestrup Ken kitchen remodel love marital strife marriage mistakes money New York Times Nico parenting positive thinking Put Your Marriage First resentment responsibility stress tag1 The House To Raise Happy Kids
Sign up for our mailing list and receive your free report, 13 Ways to Reboot Your Marriage
I'm a part-time writer who works from home, alongside my work-from-home hubby and our two boys, ages 5 and 3. Welcome to our crazy little space shuttle! Tanja Pajevic
Join the Movement!
Follow me on Twitter @tpajevic
Follow @tpajevic on Twitter