“There have been many junctures where we were ready to bail,” writes Iris Krasnow in Surrendering to Marriage: Husbands, Wives and Other Imperfections. It seems to happen every December actually, when we are swirling through the holiday madness and thrust into our own childhood memories of Hanukkah and Christmas and being safe and loved by […]
Remember how I asked people to write in after my last post (on the Iris Krasnow piece) and let me know how often they thought about divorcing their spouses? Well, a few women wrote to say that they don’t think about divorce nearly as often as they did when their children were babies (and when […]
- How Resentment Kills a Marriage (and 5 Ways You Can Kill Your Resentment) May 18, 2012
- Retrain Your Brain in Just 3 Minutes a Day February 16, 2012
- The Root of Our Troubles–and What We Can Do About it April 2, 2013
- How Do You Know When It’s Time to Give Up? December 5, 2013
- The Power of Positive Thinking–for One Week Only! July 3, 2011
- By Mourning Robin Williams, We Also Mourn Our Own Losses August 17, 2014
- The Sex-Starved Marriage (and How to Fix it) August 16, 2014
- Reboot Your Brain (and Save Your Marriage in the Process) August 5, 2014
- What My Mother’s Death Taught Me About Life January 3, 2014
- Tribute to My Parents December 29, 2013
- DITTO: *while having a new born...
- DITTO: My situation is exactly the same as yours, Forever...
- tpajevic: Freya, First of all, if your husband has PTSD, y...
- Freya: I had forced my husband into a sexless marriage th...
- emmylou: Day four: wow this really works im already feeling...
Sign up for our mailing list and receive your free report, 13 Ways to Reboot Your Marriage
I'm a part-time writer who works from home, alongside my work-from-home hubby and our two boys, ages 5 and 3. Welcome to our crazy little space shuttle! Tanja Pajevic
Join the Movement!
Follow me on Twitter @tpajevic
Follow @tpajevic on Twitter