“There have been many junctures where we were ready to bail,” writes Iris Krasnow in Surrendering to Marriage: Husbands, Wives and Other Imperfections. It seems to happen every December actually, when we are swirling through the holiday madness and thrust into our own childhood memories of Hanukkah and Christmas and being safe and loved by […]
Remember how I asked people to write in after my last post (on the Iris Krasnow piece) and let me know how often they thought about divorcing their spouses? Well, a few women wrote to say that they don’t think about divorce nearly as often as they did when their children were babies (and when […]
- How Resentment Kills a Marriage (and 5 Ways You Can Kill Your Resentment) May 18, 2012
- Retrain Your Brain in Just 3 Minutes a Day February 16, 2012
- How Do You Know When It’s Time to Give Up? December 5, 2013
- The Root of Our Troubles–and What We Can Do About it April 2, 2013
- The Sex-Starved Marriage (and How to Fix it) August 16, 2014
- 13 Ways to Tell if You’re Checking Out of Your Marriage (and How To Fix that Before Your Spouse Leaves) March 4, 2015
- How to Take Back Your Power and Dig Out of Your Resentment (One Shovelful at a Time) February 26, 2015
- The book is out–and it’s FREE this weekend! December 11, 2014
- How the Past Affects Your Resentment (and What You Can Do About It) December 10, 2014
- 11 Ways to Ease Your Resentment (and Still Get What You Want) December 4, 2014
- Tanja: Thanks, Sky. Not sure who'd be a good relationshi...
- Sky: this is great. Awesome articles...I have read them...
- kevin: Hi being a truck driver myself and having a simila...
- minnie: I love my husband but I am afraid he hasn't loved...
- Hardino: Dear Mr In Limbo, first off let me say that I am ...
Sign up for our mailing list and receive your free report, 13 Ways to Reboot Your Marriage
I'm a part-time writer who works from home, alongside my work-from-home hubby and our two boys, ages 5 and 3. Welcome to our crazy little space shuttle! Tanja Pajevic
Join the Movement!
Follow me on Twitter @tpajevic
Follow @tpajevic on Twitter