“There have been many junctures where we were ready to bail,” writes Iris Krasnow in Surrendering to Marriage: Husbands, Wives and Other Imperfections. It seems to happen every December actually, when we are swirling through the holiday madness and thrust into our own childhood memories of Hanukkah and Christmas and being safe and loved by […]
Remember how I asked people to write in after my last post (on the Iris Krasnow piece) and let me know how often they thought about divorcing their spouses? Well, a few women wrote to say that they don’t think about divorce nearly as often as they did when their children were babies (and when […]
- How Resentment Kills a Marriage (and 5 Ways You Can Kill Your Resentment) May 18, 2012
- Retrain Your Brain in Just 3 Minutes a Day February 16, 2012
- How Do You Know When It’s Time to Give Up? December 5, 2013
- The Root of Our Troubles–and What We Can Do About it April 2, 2013
- The Sex-Starved Marriage (and How to Fix it) August 16, 2014
- Why We’re So Frigging Busy (and What We Can Do About It) April 17, 2015
- How to Reconnect with Your Spouse in 6 Seconds March 11, 2015
- 13 Ways to Tell if You’re Checking Out of Your Marriage (and How To Fix it Before Your Spouse Leaves) March 4, 2015
- How to Take Back Your Power and Dig Out of Your Resentment (One Shovelful at a Time) February 26, 2015
- The book is out–and it’s FREE this weekend! December 11, 2014
- Tanja: GI love how you're able to stay so present and aw...
- Kathleen: This year has been my calmest year yet and I am so...
- Why We’re So Frigging Busy (and What We Can Do About It) | Reboot This Marriage: […] Stop the busyness and overscheduling. St...
- self: I have been married for the last 11 years and have...
- Tanja: Hi Tulito, It's on my contact page, which you c...
Sign up for our mailing list and receive your free report, 13 Ways to Reboot Your Marriage
I'm a part-time writer who works from home, alongside my work-from-home hubby and our two boys, ages 5 and 3. Welcome to our crazy little space shuttle! Tanja Pajevic
Join the Movement!
Follow me on Twitter @tpajevic
Follow @tpajevic on Twitter