“There have been many junctures where we were ready to bail,” writes Iris Krasnow in Surrendering to Marriage: Husbands, Wives and Other Imperfections. It seems to happen every December actually, when we are swirling through the holiday madness and thrust into our own childhood memories of Hanukkah and Christmas and being safe and loved by […]
Remember how I asked people to write in after my last post (on the Iris Krasnow piece) and let me know how often they thought about divorcing their spouses? Well, a few women wrote to say that they don’t think about divorce nearly as often as they did when their children were babies (and when […]
- How Resentment Kills a Marriage (and 5 Ways You Can Kill Your Resentment) May 18, 2012
- Retrain Your Brain in Just 3 Minutes a Day February 16, 2012
- The Root of Our Troubles–and What We Can Do About it April 2, 2013
- How Do You Know When It’s Time to Give Up? December 5, 2013
- The Power of Positive Thinking–for One Week Only! July 3, 2011
- How to Survive the Holidays Without Killing Your Spouse November 24, 2014
- The Sex-Starved Marriage (and How to Fix it) August 16, 2014
- Reboot Your Brain (and Save Your Marriage in the Process) August 5, 2014
- What My Mother’s Death Taught Me About Life January 3, 2014
- Tribute to My Parents December 29, 2013
- Tanja: Wow, Catscratched. You sound awesome and your wife...
- Catscratched: I am adept at forgiving since no one is perfect an...
- Tanja: Diane (and Onefootout), It sounds like you're b...
- Tanja: Good luck, Pamela! Hang in there and let us know y...
- Pamela: Sex is a big deal in a relationship. After reading...
Sign up for our mailing list and receive your free report, 13 Ways to Reboot Your Marriage
I'm a part-time writer who works from home, alongside my work-from-home hubby and our two boys, ages 5 and 3. Welcome to our crazy little space shuttle! Tanja Pajevic
Join the Movement!
Follow me on Twitter @tpajevic
Follow @tpajevic on Twitter