“There have been many junctures where we were ready to bail,” writes Iris Krasnow in Surrendering to Marriage: Husbands, Wives and Other Imperfections. It seems to happen every December actually, when we are swirling through the holiday madness and thrust into our own childhood memories of Hanukkah and Christmas and being safe and loved by […]
Remember how I asked people to write in after my last post (on the Iris Krasnow piece) and let me know how often they thought about divorcing their spouses? Well, a few women wrote to say that they don’t think about divorce nearly as often as they did when their children were babies (and when […]
- How Resentment Kills a Marriage (and 5 Ways You Can Kill Your Resentment) May 18, 2012
- Retrain Your Brain in Just 3 Minutes a Day February 16, 2012
- How Do You Know When It’s Time to Give Up? December 5, 2013
- The Root of Our Troubles–and What We Can Do About it April 2, 2013
- The Sex-Starved Marriage (and How to Fix it) August 16, 2014
- 9 Steps Now Available in Paperback (plus a FREE gift if you act fast!) July 14, 2015
- A Hacker’s Guide to Better Communication July 8, 2015
- What to Do When Your Spouse is Acting Up? Try This June 11, 2015
- How to Use Your Introvert or Extrovert-ed Self to Your Advantage May 27, 2015
- What are You Avoiding, and Why? April 28, 2015
- Tanja: Sandy, same issues, different circumstance. Apply ...
- sandy c: i read all this and its about when the kids are li...
- Tanja: Jay, it sounds like you guys have some communicati...
- Jay: My wife of 7 years recently told me she was tired ...
- Tanja: Hi Steve, I'm sorry to hear you're all going th...
Sign up for our mailing list and receive your free report, 13 Ways to Reboot Your Marriage
I'm a part-time writer who works from home, alongside my work-from-home hubby and our two boys, ages 5 and 3. Welcome to our crazy little space shuttle! Tanja Pajevic
Join the Movement!
Follow me on Twitter @tpajevic
Follow @tpajevic on Twitter